Monday, August 19, 2013

TV Console. Time to Decide on a New Look

I cannot decide what to do with a piece of furniture in my home.  I know it needs a complete overhaul.  It isn't in bad condition, but it could use an update.  Wanna see it?   (Yes, this is in my own home.  It's not that pretty I know...and I can feel myself going out of business as I post this, please bear with me...).  I think most bloggers would wait for this post until the after is complete to show the miraculous transformation.  Well, that hasn't happened yet and I think getting this off my chest will help clear the cobwebs so I can finally decide what to do and take action.  



Hardware has great potential, but currently it doesn't stand out and is a little lackluster

Here are some inspirations:

Server at Brimfield Antiques Show, Spring 2013

Ashley Goforth via House of Turquoise
Megan Young Designs
Christopher Farr Cloth via House and Garden
Lilian August for Hickory White


2 comments:

  1. All beautiful options! If my customers could see our house... They think I live in a picture from Veranda magazine haha. Shoemakers kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate with the old furniture situation! I love the inspiration pictures you posted. Can't wait to see the finished product :)
    - Cait Tapper

    ReplyDelete