Friday, January 31, 2014

Calling all WALK-IN CLOSETS, KITCHENS and PLAYROOMS

Lend Me Your WALK-IN CLOSETS, KITCHENS and PLAYROOMS, and you will live forever in organized, efficient storage, beauty-induced, bliss.  

On account of being a chronically bad photographer with my Organizing work specifically, it's time to build up some after images.  (Don't believe me???  Check out my website here.)  

I'll admit not all of the pictures are bad.  That first picture board...nope, can't complain about the cuteness there, my friends: 


We're looking for larger walk-in closets or even whole rooms that have been converted to closets.  We're also looking for recently renovated kitchens that might need a hand with the settling-in aspect or with some after-market organization.

On any project booked within the next two weeks to be completed by May 2nd, I'm offering my organizing services at a discounted overall project rate - with the stipulation that the project go through completion, installation, styling and photography. 

The pictures will be completely confidential, and I almost never show before pictures unless it is of my own house, or if the space starts out empty / new construction, and the client agrees to it.

Here's how it works:

1.  Site visit
We get together and talk about the project goals, and assess what degree of organization will be involved.  

2.  Sorting day
Client and Organizer work hand in hand to sort out  into keep, store elsewhere, donate, repair, dry clean, etc. Decide the best storage solutions for each remaining category.  

3. Containerize & Accessorize
Now, the fun part - I'll infuse the space with good-looking, practical organization, some fun accessories and personal touches.   This stage is key to transitioning the organized closet into a dream closet. 

Who's in?  

You are?  Awesome, and THANK YOU!!
Here's what to do next:
Send over an email to jennifer@tapperrichards.com with a before shot of the space.   I pinky promise no one will see this except for me, and I also promise that this part doesn't scare me at all.  
In the email, tell me:
  ~ the name of the town where you live 
  ~ what days/times work for a site visit
  ~ what days/times might work for a sorting day.  


Then. We. Begin.

Thank you so much for your interest, I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment