Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Speak a little Speech

So, perhaps you've heard that this past weekend I spoke at MoPa's (www.mopashow.com) latest event, MoPa Sunday.  It was a great event of local Mommas on a quest to stay up and at em with style and pizazz.  I'm not sure Denell or Jessica would exactly describe it this way, but whenever I attend one of their events, that's how I feel.  I'm not at Target, Old Navy or the grocery store.  I'm at an EVENT. They are so good at creating an atmosphere laden with touches of style and newness.  The smallest details are just as important as the largest and it just feels good.  The atmosphere, the chatter, the visual stimulation and smiles all around.  If you haven't attended one of their events, you really must do so soon. 

A few months back, Denell invited me to speak about Organizing.  The mini-workshop was just under 5-minutes long and served to highlight what I do as an Interior Designer and Professional Organizer as well as leave the guests with a little nudge towards a little trick I call the "Export Station."  I must come up with a better term for this set-up, because it is a fantastic concept with a nerdy name.  


So, if you're curious as to what I had to say about it, you can listen here...  This was one of my practice runs at home before the event.  I recorded it so I could listen (while I was doing the homemaking gig) in the hopes it would stick and I'd be able to deliver on the day-of.   


I just added in some pictures for fun.  I hope you enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment